For normal cleaning and removing dust, wipe with a very soft dry cloth. In case of spots, wipe with a soft dry cloth that has been well wrung in boiled, then cooled clean water.
It is often better to leave smaller spots untreated and for time to wear them off, instead of attempting to remove them. In case of accidental spots of liquid, immediately wipe the entire surface with a cloth that has been dipped in cold water and well wrung.
- If absolutely necessary, spots can be wiped with a very mild soapy solution
- Wait a minimum of 6 months after purchase before cleaning the furniture with soaped water Mix 1/4 DL pure white soap flakes to 3 L of boiled or demineralised water
- When cooled, dry the entire furniture surface with a soft cloth that has been well wrung
- Wipe loose cushions separately and make sure that the water is equally distributed among the surface
- After drying, polish with a soft dry cloth
- The entire surface of the leather should be covered in order to prevent blotches
SOAP TREATED AND UNTREATED WOOD
STEEL, METAL AND POWDERCOATING
Download our care instructions HERE