FULL-TIME SALES ASSISTANT SYDNEY SHOWROOM
Our Sydney Showroom is currently on the lookout for an experienced and dedicated sales assistant with a love of Scandinavian design.
This position is full time reporting to the Sydney Showroom Manager.
The ideal candidate will be available to work on weekends and have strong sales + admin experience preferably in a high-end retail environment.
IDEAL SELECTION CRITERIA
- Minimum of 2 years proven sales experience within a luxury brand or design industry
- Exceptional communication skills
- A professional attitude and self-motivation
- A strong eye for detail
- Have previously worked with set KPI's and be able to drive sales opportunities
- Problem-solving skills
- Must be passionate about furniture and be able to build and maintain strong product knowledge
- The availability to work full time over a 7-day rotating roster
- Excellent presentation
HOW TO APPLY: Send CV and cover letter addressing the above selection criteria to Julie Burgess [email protected]